If you’re thinking of starting a business of any kind, you’ve probably come to realize the start-up costs involved.
The following 5 points will answer the question, what are the Benefits of Starting a Home Based Business and why is it an attractive and profitable option.
- Less Cost = Less Risk A home based business option is the most affordable in many cases. The overhead costs in starting an online business are a fraction of the cost of opening a traditional brick and mortar operation. There is no franchise fees, no costs associated with employee’s expenses or wages and no lease, mortgage, utility, or tax payments for your business location.
- Personal Freedom Working for yourself from home provides you the control of your own time spent with family and friends. You will have more freedom to attend family activities, drive your children to and from school if you desire and more time to enjoy social events. There will be no more extra time and money spent commuting to and from work and no cost associated with upkeep of a dress code.
- Tax Advantages The tax advantages that are available to home based business operators vary depending on where you live. Quite often you can use a portion of your home operating expenses as a deduction on your personal income tax. This can be a percentage of your personal mortgage, home utilities and taxes, any expenses associated with getting your business up and running and any ongoing costs as well.
- Personal Growth There is a huge opportunity for personal growth when you run a home based business. You will hold many titles within your company. You will train and learn to perform each one through practice and experience. You will become a well-rounded business person; professional marketer; business strategist; sales professional and training coach to your online network members and contacts.
- Financial Freedom Home based business provides complete control over your financial freedom! You will no longer have a boss to dictate your wages, decide whether or not you will be promoted or grant your requested time off. You are in total control. There is no limit to your creative genius! Your earning potential is directly related to your performance. The harder you work, the more money you can make!