FOLLOW THE LEADER . . . THE EFFECTIVE LEADER THAT IS
If you have just set out on your entrepreneurial quest, then you more than likely have many questions regarding what steps to take next. The fact of the matter is, that even before you begin to implement a business plan, there are foundational rituals that must performed.
These 5 HABITS OF EFFECTIVE LEADERS are absolutely imperative to affect a positive outcome in any business venture.
The numbers really are a bit discouraging to say the least! In fact, 97% of all entrepreneurs do not apply the following 5 principles of effective leadership. The good news is that now YOU will know exactly what you need to do to be in the TOP 3%!
- DAILY VISUALIZATION & MEDITATION – Be sure to take at least 15 minutes each day for visualization of your goals. Don’t just think about where you might like to be in a year or so, be specific. Write out a direct statement and read it aloud each morning when you rise and each night before you go to bed. This statement should include your goals, a plan to achieve your goals, the reason why you want to realize your goals and a specific date by which you will achieve them. There is truth in the statement “WE ARE WHAT WE THINK WE ARE!” Our minds control us, they can motivate us, limit us and propel us to greatest! Our future is completely in our own control. Read “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill.
- INCOME PRODUCING ACTIVITIES – This is so very important in building integral leadership skills. You must learn by doing in some cases, but do not let a day go by without taking time to place ads, hand out literature or DVDs, make phone calls, send out e-mails and make sure to plant seeds everyday.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MINDSET – Be ever persistent to apply yourself to growing, learning and sharing. Always be reading something that can build your knowledge base, self-esteem and marketing strategies. Take time each day for personal reflection, goal setting and physical activity. Be sure to take at least 15 – 30 minutes per day to read from some of the great books. Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill; The Traveler’s Gift – Andy Andrews; The 4-Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferris; Automatic Millionaire – David Bach; The Science of Making Money – Williard Wallace; Start With Why – Simon Sinek.
- MASTERMIND WITH OTHER LEADERS –Surround yourself with successful people. It is a proven fact that our income is directly related to the average income of our 10 closest friends. If you connect yourself with people who are nay-sayers and non-believers in the business choice that you have made, your thoughts will eventually be filled with negative beliefs as well. This in itself will lead to a lack of trust in ourselves and the choices that we have made. When you surround yourself with successful individuals, you will quickly understand that these relationships are absolutely vital to support, direct and mentor you to become the thriving entrepreneur that you desire to be. You must carbon copy those who are already doing what works and follow their lead. Be on every training call, be at every event and take every opportunity to network with others. You are who you hang around!
- CULTIVATE THE EXPECTATION OF LEADERSHIP – Choose to be the leader! What about Have-Be-Do? You know ! The Law of Reversibility. All of those excuses that we make. Well if I only HAD more time, more money, more experience, I could DO all the things that I need to do to become successful and then I would BE the person that I want to be. Wait a minute!! Don’t you see! That’s backwards thinking. We are visionaries now!! We think a different way. I AM a Successful Online Marketing Entrepreneur! (BE the person that you say you ARE!) Therefore, I do the things that Successful Internet Marketers DO! As a result, I have all of the time, money, and connections to have the life that I have envisioned for myself.
These 5 Daily Disciplines are crucial to build your leadership skills! Follow them religiously and you will most definitely become one of the elite members of the 3% club.
If You Enjoyed This Article Should Check Out THIS VIDEO!