How Spring Cleaning can help you Grow Your Business!
You’re probably saying, “That’s Crazy! How can Spring Cleaning help you grow your Business?
You know how great it feels when you have finished your Spring Cleaning each year.
Everything is in order, everything is in it’s place!
You get a feeling of such contentment and accomplishment.
Those are the euphoric emotional feelings that we have when all is well and at peace on our lives.
But have you ever thought about how much time you save, when everything is in order and in it’s own place?
You don’t spend hours searching for electrical cords and warranty cards and that really cute blouse that you bought and put away until a later date?
Think of how much time it would save you if everything was in it’s place and in order and just where you thought it should be. Not counting that you wouldn’t have to move piles of clutter to get to that one thing you are looking for.
Well, your business is the same way!
Imagine how much more you would accomplish if you had a system with everything in it’s place, you new exactly where documents were stored and where to find certain pictures that you wanted to use for ads.
And what about finishing tasks and projects that are half finished and that are dragging you down!
Here are some ideas to keep you focused and organized in your Business so that you can achieve the results you desire Faster!
1. Dropbox is a free service that lets you share files, photos, documents, and videos anywhere, even across several devices.
2. Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity.
3. Use a Cloud App to Get Organized There’s no shortage of affordable cloud-based and mobile apps to help small businesses streamline their operations and finances. Of course, in the daily grind of running your business, it’s all too easy to stay with the status quo. This spring make the time to try out at least one new web-based tool. For example, there’s FreshBooks for invoicing,Expensify for expense reporting, and countless other time tracking, travel, and industry-specific apps.
4. 280Slides – A free online presentation software that allows you to import existing documents, download to PowerPoint, publish to the Web and more.
5. .docstoc – An online repository of free documents you can download, or upload your own documents to share.
6. eMail Manager – A Web-based email management solution for high volume email environments.
7. HubSpot – HubSpot is an Internet marketing suite that integrates with your website to track your online marketing efforts.
8. Torch Project Management – Torch allows you to collaborate using messages, e-mails, files, tasks, Google Docs, and other methods. You can bid, track your time and invoice clients directly. Offers seamless work flow (connecting bidding, project management, time tracking and invoicing).
9. Flempo – An online to-do list with the ability to assign tasks and keep track of progress, collect tasks from other systems (using the Flempo API), and more.
10. Mail Store for email storage and archiving
What is you wanted your email autoresponder, video email, capture page creator, software, blog and loads of fantastic marketing pics and music all under the same roof? Do you think that would save you time?
Yes, it would!
Visit Pure Leverage Now, to see how you can get all of the Benefits mentioned in point #10 for only $25/mo
Now, that you have some tools to get you started in getting yourself organized in your business, set aside some time to do it.
If you don’t schedule it in, it will never get done! Be honest with yourself about those unfinished projects. Are you ever going to get to it and how important is it to the success pf your business.
When you free yourself from some of the tasks that are dragging you down, you’ll be surprised at how much more you get done in a day!
If you found “10 Spring Cleaning Tips To Help You Grow Your Business!” helpful, please Leave me some Comment LUV, share it on Facebook and give it a big ol’ Google+. You may also enjoy “7 Simple Steps for Online Project Organization“
Have You Checked Out The Attraction Marketing System I Use To Train MY Team? (If you have no Upline Support and are Wandering Aimlessy without Results, Let’s Give you Direction!) Click Here For Instant Access
Skype ID – penny.turko1