How To Convert Your Facebook Profile To A Facebook Fan Page
If you are currently using only a Facebook Profile to build your business and most of your Facebook friend base are connections to do with business, you may want to think about converting your Facebook friends into Facebook Fans on a Facebook Fan Page /Business Page.
The Facebook Help Resource is a wealth of information and I am going to curate some of the information here.
[youtube width=”480″ height=”344″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01HZ8ZneeqY[/youtube]
Here are some questions to ask yourself when considering to convert your Facebook Profile to a Facebook Fan Page.
Each person has one account and login information. Each account can have a personal timeline and manage multiple Facebook Fan Page s.
Timelines are for individual, non-commercial use.
Timelines represent individual people and must be held under an individual name.
You can follow Timelines to see public updates of people you’re interested in but aren’t friends with.
Facebook Fan Pages:
A Facebook Fan Page looks similar to a personal timelines, but they offer unique tools for connecting people to a topic you care about, like a business, brand, organization or celebrity.
A Facebook Fan Page is managed by admins who have personal timelines. Pages are not separate Facebook accounts and do not have separate login information from your timeline.
A Facebook Fan Page provides insights to help admins understand how people are interacting with the Page.
You can like a Facebook Fan Page to see updates in News Feed about brands you care about.
A Facebook Fan Page offers different features for organizations, businesses, public figures, brands and organizations. It’s also a violation of Facebook terms to use a personal account to represent something other than yourself (ex: your business).
If you’re a public figure, you can continue posting to your audience from your personal account by allowing followers. When people follow your personal account, they’ll be able to get your updates in News Feed without being friends with you. You should only add someone as a friend when you know them personally.
If you’re not a public figure and you’re using your account to represent something other than yourself, you could risk permanently losing access to your account and all of its content if you don’t convert it to a Page.
- Download your timeline information. You can download a file that contains all of your sent and received messages and all of the photos and videos you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
- Appoint a new group admin to any groups you manage. You’ll be unable to manage groups once the conversion begins.
For full access to Pages features, manage your new Page from a personal account or add admins to your Page.
All your confirmed friends and followers will be converted to people who like your new Page
Your current profile picture will become your Page’s picture.
Your username will become your Page’s username
You’ll remain the admin of any Facebook Pages you managed
You won’t remain the admin of any groups or apps you managed from your personal account so be sure to add new admins before converting. Also, content on your timeline (ex. photo albums, profile information, etc.) won’t be transferred to your Page. Make sure you download any important content before you begin converting.
You can download your information from the Account Settings page.
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Account Settings
- Click General in the left-hand column
- Click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data”
- Click Start My Archive
Because this download contains your timeline information, you should keep it secure and be careful when storing, sending or uploading it to any other services.
Head on over to the Facebook Help Resource to get these directions and links to more information on How To Convert Your Facebook Profile To A Facebook Fan Page.
Some of the things that you will Discover in this EXPLOSIVE TRAINING:
- The ##1 reason 97% FAIL on Facebook and waste thousands of dollars on FaceBook with no results, and how to avoid this deadly pitfall before you even get started. CRITICAL!(at 11 min 50 sec. in this video)
- You MUST avoid this mistake at-all-costs WHATEVER YOU DO do IF you are lucky enough to get a “wild” ad approved(at 15 min 42 sec in this video)
- The ONLY thing you should be saying in your ad to ensure you get your ads APPROVED – THIS IS HUGE!(at 17 min 27 sec in this video)
- The 5 BEST things you can do with your fans to create a loyal legion of fans that will follow you to the death!(at 18 min 54 sec in this video)
- The easiest, fastest, and simplest way to get your fans to opt-in to your capture pages, which means BIG money for you!(at 25 min 01 sec in this video)
- How to use FaceBook to win affiliate contests in 48 hours with 3 simple steps involving Landing Tabs(at 27 min 20 sec in this video)
- How to get 31 fans and generate 10 leads in ONE HOUR using this stupid-simple (and viral) strategy(at 30 min 41 sec in this video)
- How to use “Sponsored LIKE Ads” and “Status Ads” to get .01 click-thru rates and crazy-cheap, laser-targeted leads 24×7 on autopilot!(at 39 min 19 sec in this video)
- Plus countless other gold nuggets that you can implement into FaceBook to make money starting today… for FREE!
If You Enjoyed “How To Convert Your Facebook Profile To A Facebook Fan Page ” please leave me some Comment Luv, share it on Facebook and give it a big ol’ Google+. You might also enjoy “Delicious Facebook Marketing Strategy to Create MLM Success”
To Your Unstoppable Power!
Skype ID – penny.turko1