Gotta’ Start Making Some Cash Online? Fill Your Pockets with a Facebook Storefront
So you have begun your adventure in online business, you have become stuck in ONLINE OVERWHELM, you are not making any money, your garage is full of product; AARRRRGGHHHHHH creating a Facebook Storefront could be the answer to your problems!
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to sell to your Fans right from the comfort of your own Facebook Storefront?
Wouldn’t it be great to sell your product at the click of a button?
Wouldn’t it be simple and a more enjoyable experience for your Fans if they didn’t have to leave your Fan Page to purchase the products you offer somewhere else and could purchase them directly from your Facebook Storefront?
Wouldn’t a Facebook Storefront keep your bank account happier with more to put in it?
Wouldn’t integrating a Facebook Storefront on your Fan Page make your online life easier, free up precious marketing time and help create the successful business you desire??!!
I say the definite answer to this Question is YES!!!
But, there are some things that you should remember whenever you start to think about marketing to your prospects on Facebook and online in general.
- Once you have your Facebook Storefront set up and working properly, don’t go about Spamming the link to your tab about your products, how great they are and asking people to buy them. Don’t forget the power of Attraction Marketing. Provide value to others in the form of answers to their problems and how specific products can help and then have them visit your page for more answers.
- Create an attractive Fan Page Tab for your Facebook Storefront that will engage the visitor by promising value so they will feel that they NEED to click on it.
- Create a Fan Gate for your Facebook Storefront and let your prospects know that they will receive discounted products once they click LIKE.
- VERY IMPORTANT! A crucial thing that business and social media managers need to understand is that Facebook Storefront sites on Fan Pages are unique and quite unlike their business website counter-parts. Facebook is a Social Media Platform and if you want your Facebook Storefront to garner attention and success it is absolutely imperative to have INTERACTION, INTERACTION, INTERACTION!! Facebook has become a crucial factor that helps a customer decide to choose a brand or not. Your Fan Page is a great place to engage your target audience and for them to be able to socialize with their friends first, to ask advice and purchasing experience before they take the next step.
- Depending on the kind of business focus your company has, you must offer content that is likely to interest and excite your target audiences. For instance, a Facebook Storefront that sells groceries could offer meal solutions; a Facebook Storefront that sells clothes and accessories should offer relevant tips and insight on trends. Your Fan Page can be linked to blogs within the same niche to offer fans a better understanding of the brand, product line and your commitment towards your customers.
CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Need I really say anything more? Under promise and over deliver, be available, be fair, be the kind of Facebook Storefront that your customers will want to return to again and again!
Now that we have covered these important Facebook Storefront Tips, you are probably saying, “Great!! But how do we actually create one?”
The Payvment application is a fantastic way for you to create a Facebook Storefront on your Facebook Fan Page. You really only need 4 things to get started.
A Facebook Fan Page
A Payvment Account
A PayPal Account
Pictures of your products
Payvment has lots of handy tutorials and a Fan discount that you can set up that will automatically discount your “Likers”.
Check out the video I did below that will show you step by step how to set up your own Facebook Storefront with Payvment!
If you are interested in learning more about how to use Social Media and Facebook o grow your business Visit My Fan Page and Click LIKE to receive the Social Media Tip of the Day!
If you have enjoyed this article” Filling Your Pockets with a Facebook Storefront”,
you might also enjoy “WordPress Profits Theme – Capture, Sales, Product Launch Pages, Membership Sites on Your Blog”
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success,
Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access