5 Habits Leaders Need to Succeed
These 5 Habits Leaders need to Succeed!
My friend Adam made a very important statement on the MLSP Wake up call this morning about achieving and attaining success.
“Success is not owned, it is only rented and rent is due everyday!”
What a perfect way to define that success is the effect of ongoing, habitual practice.
Completing important tasks and creating daily habits will catapult you forward in your business and feeding you need to succeed will grow your passion and help create your success.
Here are the 5 Habits Leaders Need To Succeed
- Attend all Training, Coaching and Wake up Calls and Webinars. Commit to your education. Be sure not to become a Training junkie and spend all your time learning and never implimenting or putting into action the skills you’ve learned. As your time schedule becomes fuller you will have to determine which calls and webinars are most important for you to spend your time on. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Personal Development Daily. Read (Success Magazine, books); listen (Motivational & Personal Development CD’s and DVD’s; Meditation and Personal Positive Affirmation. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” Brian Tracy
- Exposure Daily. Get at least 10 prospects to view your business presentation each and every day. Get traffic into your sales funnel. “The Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing …” Vince Lombardi
- Attend Live Events. Build Your Belief. Spend time with others that have the same mindset as you do. Attending events makes it all REAL!!! Build relationships and stay connected with others of like mind. “When Networking with others. . . Do not set your mind upon what you can get out of the relationship, but what you can give.” Penny Turko
- Set Goals and Attack them with the resolve of a LUNATIC!!!! Set goals and make a plan that spells out what actions that you need to perform each day to achieve them. “The discipline you learn and character you build from setting and achieving a goal can be more valuable than the achievement of the goal itself.” Bo Bennett
These 5 Habits Leaders Need to Succeed are crucial to any business development or Leadership Organization. If your Need to Succeed begins to overshadow your desire to serve others, you may have to look at reconsidering your Leadership Habits.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If You enjoyed “5 Habits Leaders Need to Succeed” then you might also like “3 Myths of network Markeitng“ please retweet it, like it and comment on it, when you do a link will be generated to your last blog post for others to give you some comment luv!